Article on the Blog The Richness of the Land
• Secure a healthful food & fiber supply
• Preserve soil, water and wildlife
• Support diversified, profitable family-sized farms
• Organize communities for positive change
• Hold corporations and government accountable
• Create a new sustainable vision for our food and fiber system
Currently our sustainable farming practice includes: rotational pasture management, green building, water re-use from the creamery for irrigation, and a small amount of solar.
Sustainable land stewardship deepens our understanding of the connection between the earth and its inhabitants.
Photo Credit: Koa Kalish