WOOLGATHERING 2022 at the High Desert Fibershed Learning Center
August 18 @ 9:30 am - August 21 @ 3:00 pm$508
- Spinning and Natural Dyeing
- Growing and Processing Flax
- Learn about techniques, natural fibers and local wool.
- A trip to Oz – visit a dye garden
- Knit Night at the local Historic Pub
Woolgathering 2022 August 18-21 Schedule:
9:30am-12:30pm – Beginning Spinning; Melissa Harris
1-4pm – Growing and Processing Flax Demo:Sandy Fisher and Durl Van Alstyne
4:30-6pm – A Trip to Oz Gardens: Kay Antunez.
9:30am-12:30pm – Spinning Bast Fibers: Flax and Hemp: Melissa Harris
1-4pm – Mending Knits; Sarah Lilligard
10am-3pm-Natural Dyeing with Extracts, Bugs and Powders: Lani Estill
10am-3pm-The Ancient Natural dyes: Indigo Madder Root and Weld